Top 5 healing practices for stressed, busy women
1. Meditation - this is where it all starts with noticing where our attention is with kindness and practicing gently guiding back each time the mind moves away. Being in present moment awareness is how we work towards getting the mind to slow down the constant mental chatter and judgements.
2. Sound healing with singing bowls - the vibrational energy of the bowls aligns and balances our subtle energy, brings us into present moment awareness, clears negative energy, and allows us to practice deep listening.
3. Restorative Yoga *with sound healing is even better!* - this gentle, supported practice is about getting the body into a comfortable position that facilitates opening without effort or strain - and when you add sound healing, the mind has a place to go as we rest in the posture and vibration of the bowls.
4. Yoga nidra (guided meditation through the body for deep, restful healing) - you know you need some concentrated, quality rest! Your sleep might be cut short or maybe you wake up with an active mind or restless body throughout the night; either way, yoga nidra is like a healing yogic nap that helps you restore.
5. Mindful Rolling ™ - fascial release techniques with massage balls to release tension in the body and increase and maintain mobility. This practice has been so amazing for me and my students in undoing the regular tense and tight spots in the body from sitting, working on the computer, and doing other physical activities.
I love to do a combo of these things each week for short sessions.
What one of these practices could you use most right now!?